The YUBO Application (the “ YUBO App”) allows you to make new friends.
The YUBO App is developed and operated by TWELVE APP SAS, a French company (société par actions simplifiée) registered with number 810 283 507 SIRET and having its registered offices located 8 rue de Charonne 75011 Paris, FRANCE (“TWELVE APP”)
V.1 While registering on the YUBO App and/or using it, you are required to or may be willing to upload, post, send, receive, store, create content of whatever nature, including data, picture and/or video content.
For the exclusive purpose of offering, operating, amending, promoting and/or improving the YUBO App you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right to host, store, use, display, reproduce, adapt, translate, amend, edit, distribute, in whole or in part, (i) such content as well as (ii) the name, voice and likeliness as reproduced on such content.
For the same purposes, and only for them, you grant us a similar authorization to exploit any content generated within the framework of the YUBO App (such as, for example, through the Live Chat service ) and broadcasted by you toward third parties. Pursuant such authorization, you acknowledge that TWELVE APP will be able, for example, to exploit such content in order to promote the YUBO App on the social networks on which you have decided to previously broadcast it.
V.2 You are not allowed to:
post unsolicited commercial communications, collect other users’ information, data and content without their express authorization
- post content that infringes third parties’ rights (including intellectual property rights), pornographic, discriminant, racist, or threatening content, content that incites to violence, that defames, contains any kind of violence, harasses or intimidates other people
- more generally use other people’s rights, including image, likeliness and voice rights without their approval
- upload viruses or somehow alter the functioning of the YUBO App or interfere with its access
- use the YUBO App in any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory way
- post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service
- defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the YUBO App, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
V.3 Any content patently unlawful that will be notified to us as requested by Law or considered by us non-compliant with the YUBO Terms of Service will be removed or deleted. We will also delete or remove any content as requested by an entitled authority or a court.
V.4 Any action, content, information or data uploaded, posted, sent, stored, created by any user is under its sole responsibility. Each user shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) related to any claim (of whatever nature) brought against us in relation to any action, content, information or data of whatever nature uploaded, posted, sent, received, stored, created by that user.
V.5 Notably for safety and security reasons., backup copies of any content posted by any user might be stored, in accordance with applicable regulations, for a reasonable period of time even though such content has been deleted from the YUBO App or the related account deleted from it.
VI.1 Notification of illegal content – article 6-I-5 of the Law n°2004-575 of 21 of June 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique (LCEN)
As a hosting provider, we are not subject to a general obligation to monitor the information we transmit but you have the possibility to notify us any content you consider is somehow illegal or illicit or infringes your rights.
To be taken into account, the notification has to be sent by registered letter to:
TWELVE APP – Safety Center
Notification of illicit content
8 rue de Charonne
To be valid, the notification should include the following:
- the “Notification Form”, available in the section “Safety Center” of the website www.yubo.live, duly completed;
- the copy of the message sent to the author or the publisher of the illicit content where you ask him to remove it or any document showing that you did not manage to contact him
Only complete and valid documents of notification will ensure that your request will be taken into account. You always have the option to refer the matter to the competent authorities.
VI.2 Reporting of content offensive to human dignity –offences of article 6-I-7 of the LCEN
Pursuant article 6-I-7 of the LCEN, we are helping to tackle the following offenses:
- Child pornography;
- Apology for crimes against humanity;
- Incitement to discrimination, hatred, or violence with regard to a person or a group of people because of their origin, a gender, a sexual orientation or identity or a handicap;
- Shocking content accessible to minors (violent, pornographic, detrimental to human dignity or encouraging minors to engage in games putting them in physical danger);
- Incitement to acts of terrorism
- Incitement to suicide
You can report any content of that kind easily. You only have to fill in and send us the online form “Reporting offenses to human dignity” duly completed (section “Safety Center” of the website www.yubo.live or through your settings).
VI.3 Reporting of inappropriate content
In order to provide you with a comfortable and secured use of the YUBO App, we provide you with a community moderation tool that allows you to report inappropriate content.
When you want to report the content of a user profile, which is not a friend, click on the flag icon and choose among the available options.
When you want to report the content of a user profile which has become a friend, click on the « … » icon on your friend’s profile and choose among the available options:
This process is granted for the ease of the user and the safe functioning of the YUBO App but does not prevent him from complying with the provisions of applicable rules and in particular those set forth in the LCEN. The reporting made through this process will not produce the effect that Law attaches to the Notification mentioned in previous sections VI.2 et VI.3 of this article.
Each user is free to terminate his/her/its relationship with TWELVE APP in connection with the YUBO App by simply deleting his/her/its profile account.
The fact that any provision of the YUBO Terms of Service is held null, unenforceable, void, illegal or inapplicable shall not affect the validity of the YUBO Terms of Service is and shall not exempt the user from performing its obligations under the YUBO Terms of Service.
The failure or delay of TWELVE APP SAS to require performance of any provision of the YUBO T&C, or the failure of TWELVE APP SAS to partially or fully exercise any of its rights pursuant to the YUBO T&C, shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver by TWELVE APP SAS of the respect by the user of its obligations, warranties et commitments pursuant to the YUBO T&C.
The YUBO Terms of Service shall be governed by French law. Any dispute shall be submitted to the Paris first level civil court.