Yubo is a place for people to socialize. We want people to be able to freely express themselves, but it’s important that expression doesn’t harm or hurt other people’s experiences. You can express yourself and your beliefs and opinions without demeaning or making others feel bad. Harassment and hateful or hurtful behavior can be damaging, especially to young people. That’s why we have zero-tolerance for harassment and hateful or hurtful behavior. To protect our diverse community we created these guidelines to help make an environment that everyone can enjoy.
All users should show respect towards each other. Hateful behavior of any kind is prohibited. This includes mocking, insulting, and degrading others based on.
- Race, ethnicity, or nationality.
- Gender Identity.
- Sexual orientation.
- Medical condition.
Harassment & Abusive Behavior
Bullying, harassment, and other abusive or hurtful behavior are strictly not allowed. Users should always be respectful of each other.
Below is a list of examples of what constitutes harassment and abusive behavior.
- Creating accounts with the purpose to bully or harass someone.
- Telling someone to hurt or kill themselves.
- “Stalking” users by following them into live streams that they join or create.
- Sharing someone’s personal information with the intent to harass or cause harm.
- Repeated name-calling and insults with the intent to cause harm.
- Intentionally contacting or following someone who has blocked you, banned you from their live stream or made it clear that they do not want you to contact them.
- Making damaging statements or accusations about others by spreading stories and rumors about them that may or may not be true with the intent to cause harm.
- Unwanted sexual advances, sexual harassment, and sexual violence and exploitation. Learn more
- Encouraging or supporting other users to harass and or insult a group or individual.
- Intentionally submitting false reports.
Threats and Violence
- Threats to hurt another person (e.g. I’ll stab you)
- Wishing for harm to come to someone (e.g. I hope you break your neck)
- Asking others to meet up to fight.
- Attempts or threats to dox, swat, hack, ddos, or send unsolicited services and goods.
Yubo is proud to be a place for people of all races, creeds and backgrounds. We have zero tolerance for any discriminatory behavior.
Some examples of discriminatory behavior include.
- Use of derogatory slurs of any kind.
- Intentionally misgendering someone or using someone’s pre-transition name.
- Using emoji to make an offensive or derogatory statement (e.g. 🚫🌈)
- Promoting or showing support of hate groups.
Non-consensual Sexual Advances
Unwanted sexual advances are never okay and can be a stressful and harmful experience for the other person.
Below are some examples of unwanted sexual advances.
- Sending nudes or provocative pictures/videos to someone.
- Asking for nudes or suggestive pictures/videos.
- Sexual talk about their body (e.g. your body is so hot)
- Sexual discussions (e.g. how many people have you slept with?)
- Sending emoji that have a sexual meaning (e.g. 🍆🍑)
- Comments that have a sexual implication or innuendo.
Sexual Violence and Exploitation
Sexual violence and exploitation are strictly not allowed. We report to law enforcement any cases or situations of sexual violence, exploitation or child sexual exploitation.
- Any content or material that promotes or contains child sexual exploitation. Sexual content of minors is illegal. Don’t share sexual content of yourself or other minors.
- Sharing or threats to share another person’s nudes or other sexual content.
- Threatening, coercing, or blackmailing someone in an attempt to receive nudes or perform sexual acts.
- Attempts to blackmail or threatening to share someone’s nudes or other sexual content.